Sunday, October 28, 2012

My fortnight in pics...

Ali and Kipling going for a quick jog 
So I am trying to stick to my fortnightly quest to keep up with the blog! So to save myself from uploading a ton of photos every month maybe a quick blog with some will keep you all going until the more in depth blog at the end of the month! Since October has hit two things have happened - the weather has gone CRAZY, and America in general has gone pumpkin CRAZY!!! (Note - I am slowly embracing it, I have just gotten over how here they like to put cinnamon on pretty much everything too!)







Need I say anymore?!! 
As you can tell from the photos the trees are in full autumn retreat - our time in New Hampshire is not only limited but our time riding outside in a grass/hill environment is too!! Nothing but sun and sand in Florida!!!



Trying to document the leaves changing!!







Peanut enjoying playtime with his feedtub!!

STARTING TO GET COLD!!


Doing some work behind the outdoor

Taking a relaxing walk through the woods!!



Embracing pumpkins!!!



Levi hanging in the roundpen


All wrapped up!!

As the cold sets in the horses get the first of a few clips before Florida!!
Peanut's new do!

In other news myself, the sheep and all the horses in the barn experienced an earthquake last week! Not so much fun when I was here alone and it was something I never experienced before - very bizarre! All good though lived to tell the tale but not something I want to happen again soon!


EARTHQUAKE SURVIVORS!
As I said this isn't a detailed blog I have a TON of pics this month  plus I have had super packed last two weeks that need to have an entire blogpost dedicated to them....for instance here's a little taster ;)
We went out for Halloween!!
Until next time (most likely this time next week fingers crossed!) Hope the little change up was entertaining - want to get as many pics as possible up here!! Think of me when ye all hear the news of Hurricane Sandy - we are due to get a part of it here in New Hampshire so we have been prepping for it all weekend! nothing like a bit of wind and rain to stirs things up a bit after an exciting earthquake!!


PEACE, LOVE AND HOOFOIL

No comments:

Post a Comment