Sunday, March 31, 2013

My fortnight in pictures....March time!

I left my last post with what I like to think was a great 'cliff hanger' :) Myself and the sheep ended up in.......

ORLANDO!!!!!! 

Myself and the sheep met up with our great friends who came to visit Caroline and Ryan. I had a great time showing them where I live, what I do and the fact that we included a road trip to Orlando for St. Patricks Day made the entire thing even better! 
Joining the rest of the lunatics that dressed up for St. Patricks Day  at Universal Studios


So close to Harry Potter land!


Winning


Went on the wetest ride too early in the day! 
Nothing like a crazy rollar coaster to start your morning! 

Starting the drive to Orlando!


Fuel for the journey
Long drive to Orlando!


Shopping for the 17th of March!






Harry Potter world


Harry Potter world
Irish night out!
Myself and Dancer back at the ranch bareback and multi tasking


Our only stallion on the farm Tome
Too all back home


Being the ONLY sun block wearer on the farm - its nice to be browner then somebody :)


Reunited and ready for out!
Melting...


Back to work on Dancer Prancer


Ziggy and is brand looking very fluffy and fresh


Wet weather footwear? Happens sometimes in Florida!



A good day!!
Hoping all of you had a great St. Particks Day!! 


By the next post I will have moved back up to New Hampshire. Florida has been a whirl wind of a season but more on that in the next post!! 


PEACE, LOVE AND HOOFOIL





No comments:

Post a Comment