Sunday, July 8, 2012




April - continued in pictures

As I was going through the photos for April I realised I had quite a large collection of photos from this month so instead of overloading the last post I uploaded, I decided I would just post this short one with a few more of the pictures I took. I didn't want to leave many out!! 


So here are a few more snaps of what went on after we made the journey up from Florida, and while Pam was a away on a 2 week holiday/business trip to Europe!! (Nope, not unbelievable house parties, but a great deal of spring cleaning, painting, varnishing, sanding and sneezing on my part!!)


Taking a rest while painting the tackroom floor

The arrival of the shipper from Florida with the horses

Peanut, (Danish Trakenher) in his sheet getting used to the New Hampshire weather

Ginger with red paint on her after walking through the red doors we painted

Cody - after sitting on the wet tackroom floor!

MORE paint!



Peanut enjoying some time in the round pen


In Pam's case

With a cold Rocky

View from a wet and cold outdoor

Homemade lead for Ginger to wash the paint off her!

View from the hayloft

Finding the strangest of things in the hayloft

Upstairs view of the indoor
 Be prepared May is going to be a MASSIVE post, it was a VERY busy month. And it was the month that I got back into the jumping saddle! (Well I had to jump in the dressage saddle about 7 stirrup holes up but you get the idea!) 


Hope everyone is doing great and recovering from the Volvo Ocean Race if ye are at home (SOB!!!) 


On one last note that has nothing really to do with the content of the blog but a massive congrats to the Galway hurlers after beating Kilkenny, amazing result. And any American readers that want to broaden their sporting knowledge have a look at this. http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/hurling/2012/0708/328320-galway-kilkenny/


 So glad I can keep semi up to date with everything thanks to the Internet and family, until next time!




PEACE LOVE AND HOOFOIL (AGUS GAILLIMH ABÚ!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment