Saturday, June 8, 2013

Testing, testing, 1,2,3


Hello hello hello!!! I am so sorry for the absence here lately. Work has taken over my life!!! Alot of new changes have happened since I blogged last - but I am finding my feet slowly!

It is great being back in New Hampshire - being here is where the core of the training gets done, while the bulk of the competitions get done in Florida - where the show ring is more concentrated with riders from all over the world not just the States.

I am going to try and condense April and May into one and try and keep this as more of a 'just checking in' post. To let ye all know I am still alive! Hand/Arm is doing great and work is going unbelievable. Once again the turnover in how much I am learning day by day - not even by week is just immense. 

A jet lag period occured after the trip back from Florida. While the horses recovered, the humans had to get the barn back in shape after being idle all winter. Which means ALOT of sneezing, cleaning, dusting and killing insects that survived the winter!!!

Here are a few snaps from when we got back - to now. You can see what myself and the sheep have been up to!! 
Flat out after the trip up north

SNOW!


No sun


Alde resting

Rocky investigating what snow is

Our driveway

Sun???







Warming up - animals and humans!




Arriving back in New Hampshire this year was GREAT! I got the most warm welcome back from everybody. Especially my second family at Windswept Farm, about 15 mins away from me at Foster Medows.


My great welcome back from Hannah and Audra




No snow or sun just RAIN! 

The fridge of fame ;)


Herself doing shots!! 


JUST like home ;)


Being back in NH means being reunited with friends!


Group shot of taking shots!!

Hanging in the hayloft with Misha
Alde and I wrapped up

Birthday package from home!!!! 





Bring me back to WEF.....

First day back in New Hampshire


The latest addition to the farm.....and my new obsession....


Norman - more on him in the next post ;)

Cheesecake Factory Birthday dinner! 

Chilling with Alde ! 

Finally seeing some green

Pam and Bernie with some fans ;)

Misha proving a point - that she can sit ANYWHERE

Spring has sprung!!! 



The beloved tractor that has been missed all winter


Now that there is order in the world and I have a schedule my blogging will get better and you'll have a April/May post in the next week. Until then for all you in Ireland enjoy the exam weather heatwave!


PEACE, LOVE AND HOOFOIL



















































No comments:

Post a Comment