Monday, August 6, 2012

Home time!!!!!!!!!!!!



Getting ready to go!! 


Surprising friends was the best! 

This is a very quick post! Just giving ye a few snaps of my first 3 days home, fitting into one post will be impossible!!! I have been overwhelmed by how much I missed home, family, friends and MILK!!! And it has only been 3 days and I am wrecked, thank god I surprised them with an extra week. Hopefully one of them will be peaceful!! 
I was picked up by my two secret agents Marian and my aunt Rachel who I can't thank enough for getting up at 4am to pick me up!!


My welcoming party! 


 Reuniting with an old friend Creganna Clover

Won't lie had to be restrained heading in there!!

So I fly in on Friday, and head out with old friends - no biggie. exhaustion is  underrated!! 



Friday night

Due to my passion of all things history I only have friends that  have famous historical peoples names - the sheep met Michael Collins!!
Cruising around the town...

Followed by Saturday...

The human Marian and the sheep!!
On the way home from the airport we stopped in to visit some old equine friends!! 




Creganna Clover

My 4 year old project for Clifden - Dandini

My two 4 year old projects for the week!! Uisneach and Dandini

After giving the siblings a heart attack by walking in the door



SJ's parents visiting in there holiday home on wheels!

God daughter #2 Doireann remembered me!!!


A trip to Cavan IPS champs to surprise more family and my childhood pony - Smarty Pants!
Hope ye enjoyed this quick entry! Very cold I miss the heat and my Foster Meadow family! Looking forward to the week ahead returning to Clifden, getting to know these two four year olds more, and riding some more in the rain!! :) 

Until next time
PEACE LOVE AND HOOFOIL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment